Berry Animal Hospital is a full service small and large animal hospital located in Ardmore, AL. Berry Animal Hospital was established in 1952 by Dr. T.C. Berry who was a graduate of Auburn University's College of Veterinary Medicine. His son, Dr. William T. Berry continued the practice in 1975 after graduating also from Auburn University's College of Veterinary Medicine and the retirement of his father. The practice originated in downtown Ardmore until it was moved to its present location in 1978.